Isle of Wight Flowers offers a complete Wedding Service. We believe the role of an expert Florist is to interpret your dreams and desires.
Our Head Florist and co-founder of Isle of Wight Flowers, Charlotte King, is known as the most sought-after wedding florist on the Island. Famous for her stylish bridal bouquets and statement venue flowers, Charlotte has even won awards at Chelsea Flower Show. Charlotte leads all Isle of Wight Flowers wedding work personally and currently has a waiting list of over 7 months, so please book early if you wish to secure her services.
Why choose Isle of Wight Flowers?
With 20 years Floristry experience we are genuine Wedding Flower experts.
- We have worked with some of the very best Wedding Planners and organisers.
- We work on all types of weddings from intimate register office and civil ceremonies to fantasy weddings in castles, luxury hotels and manors.
- You get FREE delivery on all Wedding Flowers, to your venue of choice.
- We are a friendly, reliable team and we would be delighted to advise you on all aspects of your wedding.
Get straight-talking, expert help with choosing your wedding flowers…
With experience of having worked with thousands of brides throughout her career, Charlotte will carefully listen to your ideas, sharing options and alternatives with you until you discover a look you totally love… all with the aim of creating stylish floral displays and heartfelt memories, just for you.
Mrs. Elizabeth R.
Mrs. Sally W.
Wedding Venue & Reception Flowers
Looking for the leading Wedding Florist on the Isle of Wight? Our expert team of Wedding Florists will work tirelessly to decorate your wedding venue and make it look incredible. From vibrant table centrepieces, to hanging giant flower balls from marquee ceilings, we’ve done it all! Bridal party favourites this year include Top Table long and low arrangements, rustic Jam Jar table centres and pretty pew ends.
It’s Easy To Get Started…
- Fill out the form below and share some of your details about your wedding. We will get back to you asap.
- Then we will set a date in the diary so you can visit us in person for your private consultation with us in store. Ideally, we will hit it off and decide we’re a great match.
- Next we put together an initial quotation for you to make sure we are on the same page in terms of style and budget.
- Finally, we will ask you to move forward and secure your booking with a 10% non-refundable deposit. We cannot hold your date without a deposit. Balances must be fully paid 2 weeks prior to your wedding date.
About Your Personalised Consultation
You are invited to make an appointment so we can give you the time and attention you deserve. Through an informal and private consultation, we will talk about your hopes and dreams for your Wedding Flowers and discuss your colour themes, favourite flowers and bouquet shapes.
We want you to be 100% happy with your Wedding Flowers and we are genuinely here to help you every step of the way. You will be asked for the following information during your consultation to help make your day go to plan:-
- Date, time, location of wedding and delivery arrangements.
- Colours, themes, quantities and flower types need to be decided upon.
- Confirmation of Wedding Party contacts.
Please bring along any images of bouquets or flowers which you love to share as examples. Many brides find Pinterest as a great source for themes and colour inspiration.
We also welcome “DIY” brides who are keen to design and create their own Wedding venue flowers. You can purchase buckets of flowers directly from us, for you to dress the wedding venue yourself. All flower quality comes guaranteed – this service is available from as little as £50 per bucket of flowers.
Request A Wedding Consultation
THE FIRST STEP TO GETTING STARTED
Please fill out the form below to start our conversation. Feel free to include details you already know such as colours you love, possible wedding themes etc. Our Head Florist will personally respond to every enquiry within 48 hours.